Forum

Home / Forum

[Closed] Semi Leave NOTICE  

RSS

Kaden303
(@kaden303)
Trusted Member
02/02/2017 6:03 pm  

My username is Kaden303, I am offline mon - thurs due to school, I will be avaliable on the weekend, I might come on the server, but only on the dynamic map chat area, apologies

mopsistudios
(@mopsistudios)
Eminent Member
03/02/2017 5:25 am  

I thought you were meant to post personal updates in the shoutbox.  http://wolvhaven.net/community/miscellanious/the-shoutbox/#post-76

hinwapoon
(@hinwapoon)
Eminent Member
03/02/2017 7:41 am  

I think you do nothing for the server and don't even need to make a post to saying you are semi-inactive.

~hinwapoon

SpaceInvader11
(@spaceinvader11)
Eminent Member
05/02/2017 4:44 pm  

Honestly, I agree with Hin. There are big and small pieces. Some small are crucial for the balance of WH social life while others are not. Those are called "extras" Extras are sooo small and so not important that if they are taken out, nobody notices. For example, you. When I first met you, I befriended you cause you were so friendly. Then, you started BEGGING ME. I told you to STOP. But you continued your behaviour. I started to dislike you Cause of your stubborn behavior. You have brought me to the limit. I even claimed I was afk because of you. I am telling you, PLEASE STOP YOUR ANNOYING BEHAVIOR!

Don't think for a second that I actually care what you have to say

chickenjoshbwak
(@chickenjoshcant)
Eminent Member Moderator
07/02/2017 12:00 pm  

no point of saying you are on leave. pointless tbh. if you're busy, then its fine. you have no obligation to come on. however if you're not contributing anything and of help, then keep it to discord; keep it shut.

don't @ me

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register