Forum

Home / Forum

Best Build  

RSS

TalonPlays
(@talonplays)
Eminent Member
28/05/2017 6:48 pm  

My name is Talon, and this is the official thread for Best Build.

Best build is a building company that goes into different styles of building. We are always looking for new members to do new things across Pangaea, Wolvhaven, Labratory, and Gardellia.

We also can gather materials for you, but with a small charge.

Some information about Best Build that you would want to know:

-We are not free, but we do offer very cheap prices. For example, if I wanted a small house to be built in Pangaea, I come to Best Build and say that it has to be 16*20 blocks, 3 story, the total price would be about 100 dollars.

-Everyone can benefit from Best Build if they meet at least one of these Criteria:

-Is rank [Citizen] or higher
-Has played on WolvHaven for a total time of at least 2 hours (NameMC is a great tool)
-Has support from at least 3 other players ranked [Citizen] or above, to build

-Jobs in Pangaea or WolvHaven will typically require you to provide us with some material, if we cannot get it easily. 

-As stated, WE DO ALSO GET MATERIALS FOR YOU. 

If you want us to build for you, please let us know by replying to this thread using this format:

In-game Name:
Platform: (Gardellia, Wolvhaven, Pangaea, Labratory)
Approximate coordinates:
Build Style:
Building:
Any other comments: 

Best options that we have for you:

A store room- a room for you to store all your materials and junk. Filled or empty, these generally come at sizes of 16*8*10, and can be priced near 150 dollars, unfilled.

Interior room decorations- we work well with exterior building, but we also can decorate your bedrooms, set up your kitchens, and pipe your bathrooms

Comments? Questions? Let me know.

TO REGISTER FOR OUR TEAM, SIMPLY FILL OUT THIS FORM:

http://bit.ly/BBWH-Register

Thanks, Talon

Owner of Best Build

We don't judge by personality, character, intellect, physical ability or actions. We judge by instinct

ReplyQuote
TalonPlays
(@talonplays)
Eminent Member
16/06/2017 11:39 pm  

Hello! This post is to let you know that Best Build is offering an exclusive sale to celebrate students getting out of school! From now until July 1st, get any build for FREE. However, as with everything, there is a catch - only the first THREE builds will get this discount. The sale will end when either of the two requirements are met.

Also note that if the build extends for outside of the time frame, the sale is removed.

A reminder - to have our services, just reply to this post.

Thanks, Talon

Owner of Best Build

Edited: 11 months  ago

We don't judge by personality, character, intellect, physical ability or actions. We judge by instinct

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register