Forum

Home / Forum

[Closed] Endermat96 Vote4Admin2016  

RSS

Endermat96
(@endermat96)
Eminent Member Admin
07/12/2016 10:41 pm  

For those who don't know, the 2016 Admin elections are right around the corner. It has been quite a road being Head Moderator since elected back in January. Since then I believe that I have made good contributions for the server community. Such as banning over 10 players and at least another 50 obnoxious cracked accounts. As well as leading/taking  part in investigations such as against the cracked accounts player, alt accounts in general, WH affiliated websites (discord,wiki, dubtrack, plugdj), a server that took WH materials illegitimately, griefers across the different worlds, spammers, etc. On the side just wanted to mention that I'm one of the few staff members residing within the Western Hemisphere therefore may assist during these time zones easier. I'm aware a few people are salty of my actions however it won't let me down and provides experience for improvement for the future. The jokes and memes I post around may be seen as annoying or lame but everyone needs fun in life. Regardless of the outcome I always look forward being a part and contributing to the community. Vote 4Admin Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendermat96 

SilverWolv
(@silverwolv)
Estimable Member Admin
08/12/2016 2:10 am  

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 4 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDMIN!

rom5419_xeqtr
(@rom5419_xeqtr)
Active Member Admin
08/12/2016 8:39 am  
Posted by: Endermat96

Vote 4Admin Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendermat96

dis mat

"Video games gives you the choice of playing a fictional character that lives the life you wish you had,
while the opportunity of creating that life for yourself [in real life] passes you by." ~Anoreth

#DABFORINSTINCT

Endermat96 liked
Aldranster50
(@aldranster50)
Eminent Member
08/12/2016 7:52 pm  

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hes the most active u know

always be aware of people, and the buildings. they cause traffic, and so do you

Ziggy85
(@ziggy85)
Eminent Member
12/12/2016 2:41 am  

I wish I could change mai vote 🙁

No one is perfect because of other people's standards.

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register