Admin Elections 2016
WolvHaven’s annual Administrator Elections will be happening soon. This election, 1 existing moderator will be promoted to the Admin position.
Here are the following candidates for the WolvHaven administrator elections:
- 24 November 2016 – Announcement of election & candidates
- 25 November 2016 – Campaigning Begins
- 3 December 2016 – Debate (14:00 UTC)*
- 9 December 2016 – Polls Open (15:59 UTC)
- 11 December 2016 – Polls Close (15:59 UTC)
- 12 December 2016 – Announcement of new Administrator-Elect
- 13 December 2016 – Higher Council votes
- 14 December 2016 – Announcement of new official Admin & swearing into office
Votes will be counted using the alternate vote counting system.
*To be confirmed
Other election information:
- You must be Citizen and above to vote
- All votes must be signed and closed
- If you submit more than 1 signed and closed vote, all your votes are instantly spoiled
- If you submit an unsigned vote, the vote will be instantly destroyed – but you may submit another one
- There is only one polling station – WolvHaven City Hall
- The election result does not determine the moderator – the council does. The election result is used as an advisory for the candidate that people feel deserves to be admin the most.