Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

[DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT] Metro Operator Examiner Application  

Page 1 / 3 Next
  RSS

SilverWolv
(@silverwolv)
Estimable Member Admin
28/12/2017 11:02 pm  

Please reply to this topic using the following template to apply for examinership

Minecraft Username:

Why do you want to be an examiner:

Kaden303 liked
ReplyQuote
Chan04Steven
(@dabestchan)
28/12/2017 11:35 pm  

Minecraft Username:

My Username Is Chan04Steven!

Why do you want to be an examiner:

I will like to become an Examier Because i will like to TEST people cuz is fun and i like to meet more people bring them like friendly family!

ReplyQuote
eltontay11
(@eltontay11)
29/12/2017 12:50 am  

Minecraft Username : XtremeCoder

Why do you want to be an examiner : I scored 85/100 on a M7 Route, Tested by a competent Examiner, and also, got 3 endorsements (but I just learnt that it’s useless 😟) . I would like to help the driver commitee by testing new members.

Please accept my suggestion. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
TheLamborghini
(@thelamborghini)
29/12/2017 10:23 am  

Minecraft Username: TheLamborghini

Why do you want to be an examiner: I believe that I have a lot of experience in metro driving now, and I think I am very  good at teaching people how to drive on the metro. I would say that I am very encouraging and friendly and I think would make  an excellent examiner!

ReplyQuote
Aldranster50
(@aldranster50)
Eminent Member
30/12/2017 9:56 am  

Minecraft Username: Aldranster50

Why do you want to be an examiner: I have a general understanding of how the procedure works (first the examiner (Player 'A') tells player 'B' about the signals and the commands required. Next its to the test track where the examiner scores player B, (although i do not have a understanding of the how the scoring system works, after a bit of learning i will understand). Then its off to M4 to test the player. If the player does well then the exanimer can allow the player to drive.) I Have also been a driver for a long time now so I believe I can train players how to become a train driver.

always be aware of people, and the buildings. they cause traffic, and so do you

ReplyQuote
bustertiko
(@buster)
31/12/2017 5:04 am  

Minecraft Username: bustertiko

Why do you want to be an examiner: Because I've been a train driver for a while now, I got high marks in my test and I want to help people become drivers.

Check out my shop in Bella Vista, BusterMart!

ReplyQuote
Mysticlorde
(@mysticlorde)
31/12/2017 9:06 am  

Minecraft Username: FireLykan

Why do I want to be trainer: I believe I have the sufficient experience and knowledge to be an examiner. I have been improving my driving skills over the past few months, and have been a driver for a while. Besides, I have played metro simulators, so I also have some additional experience from that. The main reason I want to be examiner is because I want to help to examine players who want to be drivers. I can be friendly and encouraging. When a player fails his test, I will tell him not to give up and keep trying. I strongly believe that driving is a way of serving the community, so I will encourage others to be drivers too! Also, when I get my examinership, I will prove that I am capable to be an excellent examiner.

You can never force anyone to accept your suggestion nor threaten anyone who opposes you.

ReplyQuote
Kul3Dewd
(@kul3dewd)
01/01/2018 3:25 am  

My username is Kul3Dewd (same as forum username)

I want to be a driver examiner because I have been driving the manual lines for a while and I have a very good idea of how the system works. I'd love to teach other people about the system and examine them so that they can have as much fun as I did driving trains. If someone I was training failed their examination, I would treat them as I was their friend, and tell them to try again and don't stop trying until they pass. I believe that I will be an excellent examiner, and I can't wait to teach other people about the Metro system.

Also, can you not drive trains anymore after being accepted?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

ReplyQuote
koolcities11
(@koolcities11)
01/01/2018 11:40 pm  

Minecraft username: My Minecraft username is koolcities11, same as my forum name and discord name.

Why you want to be an examiner: After joining the drivers club for a while, I have improved my driving skills. I want to get more challenge so I decided to get a try if I actually can get examinership or not. Moreover, by my personality, I think I can become a good examiner. I am very patient, helpful, willing to teach people who want to join the driver team. I think I am the right people to teach people, and that's why I want to become an examiner.

ReplyQuote
Toby4427
(@toby4427)
04/01/2018 6:49 pm  

Minecraft username: Toby4427 same with discord

Why you want to be an examiner: After being a driver for a while i would like to do something new. Sometimes a see people wanting an examination but there is know one online to complete the procedure. I am an active player and enjoy helping others. I am patient with people if they make mistakes and know everything about how to be a driver and how to examine. First of all the examiner teaches them all the signs and signals then take them to the test track and if they're good enough try them on one of the metro lines and score them /100. I can give them tips and warnings in certain areas of lines as well as do an accurate mark scheme. I would love to do something new and this would be a fun experience.

ReplyQuote
MaCAran0
(@macaran0)
15/01/2018 4:24 pm  

Minecraft Username: MaCAran0

Why do you want to be an examiner: I think it'll be fun interacting with other members of the WolvHaven community. I like helping out whenever I can. I can be patient whenever I need to be. I scored 75/100 on my test (it was on M4). I am an active member on the server. I know how the system works, the examiner takes the student to a depot, asks them if they watched the video, then asks them to request a train, then the examiner tells the student to skip all the stations, going straight, then when coming back to stop at all stations (this is how SilverWolv does it and how I was examined, not sure about other examiners). I do not know how the scoring system works but I think I'll get the hang of it soon enough. If I am accepted I will not abuse my spot (I don't know how but there should be ways). Thank you for taking the time to read my Metro Examiner application.

ReplyQuote
BaltaGames
(@baltagames)
27/01/2018 4:30 pm  

Minecraft Username: BaltaGames

Why do you want to be an examiner: I want to be an examiner because I want that people that want to learn to drive trains can be familiarized by the system! Also, besides teaching them how to use the metro system, I would teach them if they are lost with the system before the test starts. I can be a perfect examiner on WolvHaven.

ReplyQuote
MaCAran0
(@macaran0)
20/02/2018 4:57 pm  

2ND ATTEMPT

Minecraft Username: MaCAran0

Why do you want to be an examiner: I want to be an examiner because I think I have the skills and knowledge to be a good examiner. I would like to help fellow members of the WolvHaven community. It would be nice getting to know new players on the server. I can be patient whenever I need to be. I scored 75/100 on my driver test on M4. I am familiar with the system, the examiner takes the student to the M4 depot, asks them if they watched the training video, then asks them to request a train and skip all stations up to City Hall following speed regulations. Then they stop at all the stations coming back from City Hall (I was tested like this, I do not know if other examiners do it the same way). I do not know how the scoring system works but I think I will get the hang of it soon. If I get accepted I will not abuse my spot in any way, shape or form possible. Thank you for reading my metro examiner application.

ReplyQuote
pixelixel
(@pixelixel)
26/02/2018 3:32 pm  

Minecraft Username: Pixelixel

Why do you want to be an examiner: I am really good in explaining things to other people and I really like being a driver. Sometimes when no examiners are online, some people asking for a driving test. I'm very patient and would love to explain and examine players who want to become a driver.

ReplyQuote
Baymax1020
(@baymax1020)
23/05/2018 4:11 am  

Minecraft Username: Baymax1020

Why do you want to be an examiner: I'm decent at driving, and I'm always online and willing to train since I literally have nothing better to do (and I want to make a difference!) I have great experience teaching others online and in real life, and can set people who are nervous at ease. I'm always friendly and try to know everyone on the server.

Don't complain about something if you can't do it better.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3 Next
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register