Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

[DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT] Metro Operator Examiner Application  

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
  RSS

Baymax1020
(@baymax1020)
23/05/2018 4:11 am  

Minecraft Username: Baymax1020

Why do you want to be an examiner: I'm decent at driving, and I'm always online and willing to train since I literally have nothing better to do (and I want to make a difference!) I have great experience teaching others online and in real life, and can set people who are nervous at ease. I'm always friendly and try to know everyone on the server.

Don't complain about something if you can't do it better.

ReplyQuote
hurricanepanda
(@hurricanepanda)
03/06/2018 12:43 am  

Minecraft username: HurricanePanda08

Why do I want to be a train examiner?

I really enjoy meeting new players that have interest in WolvHaven's metro system, just like me. I would like to give more players the chance of giving other players, besides myself, the chance to drive WHC's multiple lines. I have experience with instructing players, in real life and in game. I am friendly and open to everyone on the server and I try to make new players feel more welcome.

ReplyQuote
Just_robinho
(@just_robinho)
13/06/2018 7:28 pm  

Minecraft Username: Just_robinho

Why do you want to be an examiner: Being a driver for a few years now, I would like pass on my knowledge and experience to the next generations of drivers. I have always had fun driving and with driving with qualified examiners recently learning how to teach, I would like to take the next step up. I also have quite a few ideas on how to improve the teaching system having gone through it. I also understand very well on how the procedure works and I believe I will be able to deliver the syllabus to the best standard.

Thank you for reading my application.

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
17/07/2018 2:54 am  

Minecraft Username: ZhiShin_1101

I want to be an examiner because i have been on the server since 2016 and since that practiced my driving. I can teach people how to drive smoothly and I can teach people how to position the train correctly. I will be a good Metro Operator Examiner, I will teach people how to drive the train very smoothly and nice!

ReplyQuote
Minecrafter_11
(@minecrafter_11)
21/07/2018 7:08 am  

Minecraft Username: Minecrafter_11

Why do you want to be an examiner: I would like to be an examiner for a couple of reasons:

• First off, I am a experienced train driver. I got high marks on my original test, and am still a very good driver.
  • 2nd off, I believe I have the personality to be an examiner. I am usually calm and helpful. I also believe in people, no mater the history.
  • 3rd off, other people IRL think im a good teacher. In math class, for example, people come to me for help on things. I am not usually the most skilled in class, but people still come to me, because they know they will be satisfied when I am done explaining

Thank you for your time Staff

ReplyQuote
MaCAran0
(@macaran0)
21/07/2018 5:11 pm  

Why do you want to be an examiner: I think it'll be fun interacting with and getting to know other members of the WolvHaven community. I am very patient at all times and I try to be helpful whenever I can. I will not be aggressive towards the people I am examining. I scored 75/100 on my test (it was on M4). I am an active member on the server. I know how the examination procedure works very well. I do not know how the scoring system works but I think I'll get the hang of it fast. If I am accepted I will not think of myself different in any other way to a normal citizen. Thank you for taking the time to read my Metro Examiner application.

ReplyQuote
sambrose
(@sambrose)
21/07/2018 11:33 pm  

Minecraft username: sambrose

Why do you want to be an examiner?: I've been a driver for 2 years now. And I wanna give something back to the community. I'd like to help other players in becoming train drivers. Furthermore I feel comfortable teaching others and getting my point across as understandable as possible. I have often driven with examiners. I do know the FSTOG to some extent. I have been riding along and talking via /msg with the examiner during exams. It'll also help myself with filling time. I am a very friendly person and will help others overcome their nervousness.

ReplyQuote
hurricanepanda
(@hurricanepanda)
24/07/2018 10:02 pm  

Username: HurricanePanda08

I would like to become a TO examiner because I believe that I am a pretty good train driver. I am very active in WH and I am more than willing to show other players that are interested in train driving how to drive trains and then evaluate them. I try to be as nice a person on the server as possible, even though I sometimes it may not seem like it. In real life, I have lots of experience teaching people. I can get nervous people to calm down easily. Also, when people irl and in game ask me for feedback and my thoughts on something, for instance, a new build, I give constructive criticism and tips/instructions on how to improve it.

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
25/07/2018 7:21 am  

I know this is a re-post, because i've changed my ign.

Minecraft Username: Rex_Huang2006

I want to be an examiner because i have been on the server since 2016 and since that practiced my driving. I can teach people how to drive smoothly and I can teach people how to position the train correctly. I will be a good Metro Operator Examiner, I will teach people how to drive the train very smoothly and nice!

ReplyQuote
infok
(@infok)
26/07/2018 5:29 pm  

the trains alwais arrived later..and the pric of the ticket is very expensive...but the server is vey good

ReplyQuote
Mclaren
(@mclaren)
27/07/2018 11:52 pm  

Minecraft Username: ISoMclaren

Why do you want to be an examiner: I've been driving for almost 2 years with some perfection. I've made mistakes, and learned from my mistakes. I've Been through a lot of times where I screw up and learn from it. Although I had a pretty dark past. I've been blacklisted many times without realizing. Sorry if this was disturbing. I would like to be an examiner. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
supergamer112
(@supergamer112)
12/08/2018 11:36 am  

Minecraft username: supergamer112

Why I want to become an examiner: I would like to be an examiner mainly because I want to help the city/server be more active by having more drivers. I have seen many times how non-drivers asked for a driver for them to drive a manual line but many times there was no driver online, I want to solve this by making there many drivers so the city is always alive. I think I would be a good examiner because I got 95/100 on my M4 test and I think I know one way of examining. (Examiner sends you to the exam room then asks you if you watched the video, and sends you to a training course, after that he/she sends you to m4 and scores you at the end).

ReplyQuote
NightCreeper42
(@nightcreeper42)
15/08/2018 3:09 pm  

Minecraft Username: NightCreeper42

Why do you want to be an examiner: I personally enjoy train driving a lot, and other people wish to train drive and have as much fun as me doing it. Being a train driver examiner will allow me to let people have fun and also let them earn money doing so. Also, the lack of train drivers is disturbing and ppl wanna use the metro, so more examiners, more train drivers.

This post was modified 3 months  ago by NightCreeper42

ReplyQuote
KuleDewd
(@kuledewd)
17/08/2018 6:44 pm  

Minecraft Username: KuleDewd

Why do you want to become an examiner: I have driven the system for nearly a year, and during that time I've gained knowledge of the basic guidelines and examination procedure and I believe I can explain those guidelines to new players. I love meeting new people and getting to know them. I believe that I have the most important traits of an examiner; patience and friendliness, and I am pretty active on the server, so that when a new player wants to be tested, I'll be ready. 

ReplyQuote
bustertiko
(@buster)
18/08/2018 7:08 am  

Minecraft Username: bustertiko

I am great at driving and I would like to help WolvHaveners willing to become drivers. I also know how to examine players so that they have a proper driver test.

Check out my shop in Bella Vista, BusterMart!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register