Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

[DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT] Metro Operator Examiner Application  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
19/08/2018 8:52 am  

Minecraft Username: Rex_Huang2006

Why do you want to be an examiner: I want to be an examiner because I joined the server since 2016, and I would like to join the examiner team and teach people on how to drive traincarts, I know traincarts plugin is down, but I still want to teach people from noob to a pro, leaving down memories with me and the guy that I was examing. I would really want to join the examiner team.

my Discord: @Rex_Huang2006

ReplyQuote
hurricanepanda
(@hurricanepanda)
20/08/2018 12:08 pm  

Minecraft Username: hurricanepanda08

Why would I be a TO examiner:

I have been apart of wolvhaven for almost a year and for most of that time, I have been driving trains on the Metro's manual lines. I have improved very much since I started driving trains and I would be delighted to have the opportunity to teach people and show them how to drive the metro. I have experience in real life with teaching people as I am/was a peer tutor during my school year. I am hoping I could bring that skill in-game and show people how to drive trains on the manual lines of the wolvhaven metro system. I love meeting new people/players that have similar interests as I do and I would be so happy to work along side the other TO examiners. I am a very active player so if someone needs wants to be tested for the Train Operator job, I'll be ready.

ReplyQuote
Mysticlorde
(@mysticlorde)
22/08/2018 6:14 am  

Username: Mysticlorde

Why do you want to be examiner: I have decent skills in driving and have been improving on my driving skills after I got my driving license. I have experience teaching people e.g. my classmates whenever they have any problems. I am willing to examine one who wants the opportunity to drive, as I feel that it is meaningful to help others and I don't really have anything better to do other than that. I am very patient and will teach and conduct the exam at the right pace, and will not rush. I am also encouraging and comfort those who difficulties and become frustrated or are nervous and afraid they will fail.

You can never force anyone to accept your suggestion nor threaten anyone who opposes you.

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
23/08/2018 4:02 am  

Why do you want to be an examiner: I want to help new people that wants to become a metro driver a lot of pratice and I will teach all of the skills I've got in past few years to the people that wants to be a driver.  I can also answer their questions and be active on almost every week to help them.  I will like to help newcomer that want to be a driver. I will help out the Wolv Haven community, and people that are eager to become a driver on those metro lines!

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
26/08/2018 7:29 am  

Why do you want to be an examiner: I passed my exam a long time from now, and I have gotten better and better between the years of practicing on manual lines. I also have skills to teach people about things that they are curious in, I definitely have the skills to teach people on driving WH metros, and make sure they remember every single rule on how to drive a train. I will be active on every weekends, and when people want to get exam to drive, I will absolutely teach them until they master the skills, and I will teach my skills that I have learned pass few years to them.

ReplyQuote
Minecrafter_11
(@minecrafter_11)
28/08/2018 4:22 am  

Why I believe I would be a good TO Examiner:
1. As a person who can be quite nervous about things, I am able to understand, and help others who are nervous about the exam. I know I was when I did it.

2. I am a good teacher: In school(and other similar areas) people often come to me for help. This is significant because I am not usually the best at a lot of things. People also sometimes tell me verbally that I am a good teacher.

3. I believe I am a good driver, a nessecary skill to teach others about driving. I scored fairly high on my test, and I have only improved.

4. This would give me a meaningful way to give back to the community that has given me so much. Instead of flying around aimlessly or working on pointless projects in gard, I can help both the community and a player.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application. I really appreciate it.
Minecrafter_11

ReplyQuote
Tony515
(@tony515)
03/09/2018 11:47 pm  

Minecraft Username: Tony515

Why would I like to be an examiner?

I would like to be an examiner because I would like to contribute more to the server by offering our future train operators the most comfortable, intuitive and informative experience I can give them right before, during, and after the exam. Quite a while ago, I've passed this test myself and have grown better as a train operator since then, and therefore I believe I have good experience in being a train operator. One of the most vital parts of being an examiner in general is to not only have experience on their subject, but to also establish a good sense of communication with the student. I have real experience in teaching and examining others at school during my lunch periods, and I have made sure to offer them a stress-free, straight forward and informative atmosphere for them, and as a result understand what it is to have good communication with other students. If I will become an examiner, I would offer students these same attributes, telling them the details of what they are doing right, what they could do better, and tips on other ways that they could improve in their own driving. Finally, I am also fairly active on the server, so I am able to be available to examine other students.

With my own combination of driving experience, good communication and being fairly active, I believe that I am fit to become a train operator.

Thanks for reading,

Tony515

ReplyQuote
MaCAran0
(@macaran0)
06/09/2018 7:32 pm  

Minecraft Username: MaCAran0

Why do you want to be an examiner: I have been a member of the driving community for quite some time now, and I feel like doing something new to benefit myself and other members on WolvHaven. I can benefit myself by getting to meet and interact with new members, and I can benefit others by helping them learning something new and being able to contribute to transportation across the WolvHaven City. I am familiar with the examination procedure, and feel that I can help others succeed in becoming a driver. I believe that I have the most important values of being an examiner, which I think are being friendly, patient and understanding. I am an active member on the server, so if anyone wants a driving test then I'll be right there.

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
09/09/2018 4:08 am  

My IGN is Rex_Huang2006

Why do I want to become a Train Examiner:

I want to be a train examiner is because I want to teach people, I have the ability to teach people without them struggling and scratching their head. I will participate to my job and not quitting it at the middle or at the start of my job. I will help people position the train, enter the station with a safe speed, and I will help people that are new and are trying to find a job get their money earlier. I will definitely help the Wolv Haven Manual Lines, and not messing things up!  

ReplyQuote
SheepsCanEatBeef
(@sheepscaneatbeef)
03/11/2018 1:41 pm  

Username: SheepsCanEatBeef 

Reason why I want to be a examiner: I want to be a examiner because I think that I am a good trainer. And  I am active almost every weekend and Friday.

ReplyQuote
Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
17/11/2018 3:34 am  

Minecraft Username: Rex_Huang1101

Why do you want to be an examiner: I want to be an examiner because I love driving Wolv Haven Metro and I've started driving since 2016, and I have received knowledge and suggestions over the years. I would like to past down those suggestions and knowledge to the people that wants to know how to drive Wolv Haven trains, I am pleased to be an examiner, not because I was forced to, but because I wanted to.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register