Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

Semi-Leave notice  

RSS

TalonPlays
(@talonplays)
Eminent Member
15/01/2017 7:34 pm  

Hello!

I'm not sure whether or not I will be doing this definitely. To sum it all up, I will be on "semi-leave" soon. It will be a short leave, but for a multitude of reasons

1. YouTube.
I'll be much more focused on editing better quality, and making more videos on a variety of games, which will take more time.

2. Parents
Recently I was on the computer too much, and was given limited time on Minecraft/WH

3. Athletisicm
I haven't been as active as I'd like to be, and that will take up around 2 hours per day, as I am training to be a pro sports dude

4. Geography
My school is hosting a geography bee on the 31st. I will be CRAZY studying, as my goal is to get into the state bee. If I do get into the state bee, I will be on leave from the server, as I will be studying every free second I get, in case I might get into the nationals. If I do, I will be gone from the server spending every spare millisecond studying until the actual bee, on May 19. Bai, friends

We don't judge by personality, character, intellect, physical ability or actions. We judge by instinct

Kaden303 liked
ReplyQuote
Kaden303
(@kaden303)
Trusted Member
15/01/2017 9:07 pm  

Good Luck on the Geography Bee!

ReplyQuote
SpaceInvader11
(@spaceinvader11)
Eminent Member
16/01/2017 1:57 am  

Last year, I got 2nd place for my school. Missed by one question in the championship round

Don't think for a second that I actually care what you have to say

ReplyQuote
TalonPlays
(@talonplays)
Eminent Member
16/01/2017 11:58 am  

Just in case you wanted to know, here's what I've done in the geo bee so far.

2 yrs ago - Got T-7 to a question about Cape Canaveral

last yr - Got 2nd to a question about Iceland, Greenland and the Denmark Strait

I've been studying year-round, so now I know every capital in the world and stuff like that, that makes it possible for me to answer about 1/2 of the questions at the finals correct.

We don't judge by personality, character, intellect, physical ability or actions. We judge by instinct

ReplyQuote
Ninjabob1797
(@ninjabob1797)
Eminent Member
16/01/2017 1:51 pm  

k.

Insert signature here.

ReplyQuote
SpaceInvader11
(@spaceinvader11)
Eminent Member
17/01/2017 6:49 am