Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

[APPEAL]  

RSS

MikeRoma
(@mikeroma)
23/11/2018 6:26 am  

Username: MikeRoma

Reason for Post: Ban Appeal

Ban Details: To be honest. I don't remember the details of my ban very well. I am fairly certain that I got banned for spamming the word "MRT" in chat. It was about two years ago and I was around 12 years old. I was a very immature kid and acted very foolishly. Looking back at that situation, I have no idea what made me do it but I am deeply sorry for any trouble that It has caused. Since then, I have matured greatly and act politely towards other people. I really want to return back to WolvHaven for its amazing transit system and the community.

P.S. My username at the time of the ban was Derpy_Melon.

Thank You,
MikeRoma

ReplyQuote
MikeRoma
(@mikeroma)
23/11/2018 4:28 pm  

One thing to add, I looked at the ban message and the reason was that I was threatening to hack the server. Once again, I was an immature kid and acted very childishly and thus said something along the lines of "I'm gonna hack the server." I did not have the capabilities to do such thing and I did not actually intend to cause such harm to the server. I would like to apologize once more for my actions.

ReplyQuote
y0urs_Tru1y
(@y0urs_tru1y)
Active Member Admin
23/11/2018 4:30 pm  

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you have been unbanned.

Every organisation needs a designated asshole. That is my gift to the WolvHaven collective. The asshole may not be liked, but he will always be neccessary. Because he does what’s needed.

ReplyQuote
MikeRoma
(@mikeroma)
23/11/2018 4:51 pm  

I am still unable to join the server. It says that I am banned.

ReplyQuote
y0urs_Tru1y
(@y0urs_tru1y)
Active Member Admin
23/11/2018 5:06 pm  

can you provide your current ign, we will try to fix the problem asap.

Every organisation needs a designated asshole. That is my gift to the WolvHaven collective. The asshole may not be liked, but he will always be neccessary. Because he does what’s needed.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register