Forum

Home / Forum

We have updated our privacy policy. View it at https://wolvhaven.net/terms-privacy/#privacy

[Solved] [APPEAL]  

RSS

leon100906
(@leon100906)
20/08/2018 12:36 pm  

Username: leon100906
Reason behind this post: I would like to be unbanned.
Who Banned you (If submitting a ban appeal):y0urs_Tru1y
What time were you banned? (If submitting ban appeal):19:30 CET
What Happened:once I tried to request an airport, it got rejected. then i started to rage because i have aircrafts in the lab. then i deceided to solve my problem. but my ideas was empty. i had no idea what to build. then i came out with "declearing war on WH". But i didnt wanted that. i just wanted to build a military base with some barracks. but then suddently y0urs_Truly entered the server and said: "leon, did you read?" then i said "what do i have to read?" then y0urs_Truly gave me the link to the WH Statues. then i read the page 17 point 12. then i said i could get IP Banned or Perma Banned. then y0urs_Tru1y Banned me Permanently.
What you would like us to do: Unban me and reroll my city in its original state
Evidence (if any. Try to provide so we can trust your appeal): Attempting to request an Airport

y0urs_Tru1y
(@y0urs_tru1y)
Active Member Admin
21/08/2018 8:58 am  

So, have you learnt that actions have consequences yet?

Every organisation needs a designated asshole. That is my gift to the WolvHaven collective. The asshole may not be liked, but he will always be neccessary. Because he does what’s needed.

leon100906
(@leon100906)
21/08/2018 4:28 pm  

Yes, I did, i will not do any rude behaviour.

Agreed the Laws and Regulations.

y0urs_Tru1y
(@y0urs_tru1y)
Active Member Admin
22/08/2018 8:54 pm  

Your appeal has been accepted. The ban will be shortened to approximately 7 days from the original time of the ban.

Due to repeated misuse and your clear incompetence with world edit, your world edit permissions have also been revoked.

Every organisation needs a designated asshole. That is my gift to the WolvHaven collective. The asshole may not be liked, but he will always be neccessary. Because he does what’s needed.

Rex_Huang2006
(@rex_huang2006)
31/08/2018 11:53 pm  

Username: Rex_Huang2006
Reason behind this post: Appealing a Ban
Who Banned you: Console 
What time were you banned?: Wednesday, August 29th 2018
What Happened:I accidentally turned on Liteloader(which contains WDL) when I wasn't looking at the client name...
What you would like us to do: I would hope that you can pardon me as soon as possible!
Evidence: I was trying to load up optifine but accidentally moved my cursor downwards, turning on liteloader 

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register