[Closed] READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING
Welcome to the WolvHaven courtroom. Please use this section of the forum to post:
- Player Reports
- Ban Appeals
- Anything of such nature
WARNING: Before you post, please remember that this section is HEAVILY MODERATED.
Before you post, please take note of the following:
- BE RESPECTFUL. Please show some respect in your post. The courtroom is a serious area in the forum. I am sure you want us to do something to help you right?
- POST THE TRUTH. Lying in this area is NOT TOLERATED and making a false report as an act of sabotage can get you BANNED.
- PROVIDE EVIDENCE. Try to provide evidence for your post. This makes your post more reliable and more trustworthy.
- DO NOT BEG. We get tired of begging. Please do not plead to be unbanned or demand someone to be banned/demoted. We are not your slaves. **example of begging: PLEASE UNBAN ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! I SWEAR!**
- USE ENGLISH. We can only understand english under most circumstances. Posts with language that is hard to understand will take a while longer for something to be done.
How to post:
- First off, Create a NEW topic!
- Fill in [REPORT] or [APPEAL] in the topic title, followed by the title of your ban appeal whichever applies to your post.
- Next, fill in the post in the format given:
Reason behind this post:
Who Banned you (If submitting a ban appeal):
What time were you banned? (If submitting ban appeal):
What you would like us to do:
Evidence: (if any. Try to provide so we can trust your appeal)
Tips on getting unbanned:
- Show understanding
- Apologise to the parties affected
- Keep calm
- Do not do anything hostile towards the server leading to your ban appeal (e.g. threatening to hack etc.)
- Accept and move on if your appeal is rejected and come back in a few months time to appeal again.
Thank you for reading this. Have a nice day and may your reports/appeals be accepted.