The Ultimate Showdown – Family Feud!
August 31 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
One of the games that will be played in the WolvHaven game show marathon of summer 2019 is Family Feud, based on the American version! Answer questions with the most popular answers and win your way through fast money with your team! Fun and laughs galore!
Family Feud will run Saturdays during the game show marathon. To apply as a contestant, submit the form below!
Information and How to Play:
Two teams of three players face off against each other in a feud. All three of the first rounds go as follows:
- Two players from each team (the first in round 1, second in round 2, etc.) come to the front table and are given a statement or question with multiple answers. The person to buzz in first can answer the question first.
- Then, the person that didn’t buzz in will try to give an answer worth more points than the previous one. The team with the person that got the better answer will control the round.
- In order, the players will give answers they think are on the board. If the team gets 3 strikes (one wrong answer is a strike), the other person will have one chance to steal the points from the other team for the round with one correct answer.
- If incorrect, the other team gets the points. The round ends when either a team gets all answers without getting 3 strikes or a steal opportunity has been given.
- In the last round called fast money, two players (one at a time) will have to answer 5 questions within 25 seconds.
- To win WH$20000, all answers must be worth a total of 200 points. If less than 200, then the number of points from the first three rounds are multiplied by the point amount (divided by 10 and rounded to the nearest 10) for total winnings. Each player on the team gets this amount.
**Example game** (WH rules may vary slightly to the example): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZhCYNp4RIk
Become a contestant: https://forms.gle/spDSmUTwP7SHqMCz7