- This event has passed.
Letters, Puzzles, and a Wheel With Money – Wheel Of Fortune!
One of the games that will be played in the WolvHaven game show marathon of summer 2019 is Wheel Of Fortune, based on the American version! Solve word puzzles with fellow contestants and earn money on the wheel! Another fun and interesting game to play!
Wheel of Fortune will run Sundays during the game show marathon. To apply as a contestant, submit the form below!
Information and How to Play:
There are 3 rounds with three players and a bonus round with the winner of the first 3. The first three rounds go as follows:
- A phrase or sentence is placed on the board with a given category.
- A player spins the wheel, consisting of spaces worth money and the “bankrupt” and “lose a turn” spaces that are black and white, respectively. Bankrupt gets rid of all money in the round, and lose a turn ends the player’s turn.
- Landing on any other space will give the player a chance to pick a letter, consonants only (any letter except A, E, I, O, or U).
- If the letter is in the puzzle, the player gets the money that was on the space and the letters are revealed. The player then has the option to buy a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) for $200 or solve the puzzle.
- If any letter is incorrect or the puzzle is not solved correctly, the next player goes and repeats.
- If all letters in the puzzle are found or the puzzle is solved, the player that solves the puzzle correctly or says the last letter keeps all the money they earned in the round, and the game moves to the next round.
- At the end of 3 rounds, the player with the most total money earned goes to the bonus round, while the other two players leave with their total money.
- In the bonus round, the winning player picks a random card from a dispenser and is then given a puzzle with a given category.
- The letters R S T L N and E are revealed, and the player can pick 3 more consonants and 1 vowel, which are also revealed.
- The player then has 15 seconds to solve the puzzle, and if solved correctly, the player wins what is said on the card dispensed in addition to the other winnings.
**Example game** (WH rules may vary compared to the example): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8bZUXi7zDE
Become a contestant: https://forms.gle/spDSmUTwP7SHqMCz7