Interact with the community
- Access the rest of the WolvHaven discord
Link your Minecraft account with your discord account! For more info, see the #verification channel
- Read up on our community guidelines & tips!
Every community is different and has its own culture; so it is important you get to know ours! It might help you get along with everyone better.
- Advance to the [Citizen] Rank
You may apply for the [Citizen] Rank 1 week after you received the [PR] rank, alternatively, you may also apply for other ranks! Learn more about our rank structure here
- Find your one-stop place for information & services
Visit wolvhaven.net/info to find information articles
Visit wolvhaven.net/gov to find all WolvHaven-related services, such as rank applications
I want to…
Feel free to continue exploring WolvHaven City with your new WH$80 pre-loaded standard Metro+!
If you have a knack for creativity, head on over to the sandbox – our plot building world.
Alternatively, you may build your own town/city in Gardellia, but you will need to take a separate test
If Survival Multiplayer is your thing, hop on over into the Pangaea world, set up base, and trade your survival-obtained items in the city by selling them to the adminshop.
Earning in-game money
You earn WH$25 for every 30minutes of online game time, capped at $200 a day.
You may also earn money by:
- Survival – Sell your items to the adminshops in WolvHaven City or trade with other players
- Creative – Get into the franchising or services economy. Build up a business with a reputable brand, or offer creative services at a fee.
- City/Roleplay Jobs – WolvHaven believes in functional roleplay – so the jobs you take on actually make a difference. For example, being a train operator/conductor (tag @Train Examiners on discord for more info)