Appeal a penalty
All information pertaining to penalties, warnings & appeal processes can be found here.
Types of Penalties
- Verbal Warning - A reminder that the act committed is against the rules.
- Official Warning - An official record that stays with the player and remains active for 2 months from date of issue.Accumulation of 3 active warnings will result in a 1-week temp ban with an additional 1-week for every active warning above 3.
- Official Warning (Permanent) - Similar to official warnings but stays active until appealed.
- Server Mute - Removing the ability of a player to chat on the server.
- Monetary Fine - A reduction of a player’s in-game economy balance.
- Confiscation of items &/or property
- Demotion/removal of rank
- Temporary Ban - A ban restricting a player from logging on to the server for a duration of time. Any temporary ban in excess of 31 days is upgraded to an appealable permanent ban.
- Permanent Ban (Appealable) - A ban that restricting a player from logging onto the server for an indefinite amount of time unless successfully appealed. Appeals 24 hours from the time of issue of a ban will only be considered
- Permanent Ban (Unappealable) - A ban that restricting a player from logging onto the server for an indefinite amount of time. Unappealable perm bans are downgraded to appealable permanent bans 6 months from the time of issue
- IP Ban - A ban from logging on to the server using a specific IP address.
Please be mindful of the following when submitting your appeal:
- Be respectful - Avoid the use of insults, name-calling and ensure that your language is not in a demeaning/demanding tone.
- Report the truth - Providing false information can result in further penalties being placed against you.
- Do not beg/demand - Do not plead or demand action be taken.
- Use English - We can only understand English in most circumstances. Appeals made with other languages may take longer to process.
Tips for Successful Appeal
Follow these tips for a higher chance of acceptance of your appeal:
- Show understanding - Players who show understanding and acknowledge that they have made a mistake have a higher chance of appeal being accepted. If unsure, of the reason, feel free to ask a member of staff.
- Your track record matters - Committing the same offense multiple times within a short period of time will result in a lower chance of acceptance. You are advised to take a month or two to reflect, then appeal again.
- Appeal when appropriate - 24 hours from the time of issue for all penalties, except unappealable permanent bans where the earliest appeal should be considered 6 months from the time of issue.
- Hostile Behavior won’t get you anywhere - (e.g. threatening to hack etc. consistently prior to appealing)
- Sincerity matters - Be sincere in your appeal, don’t do it “for the sake of doing it”. We can tell from the way you write your appeal.
- Accept and move on - If your appeal is rejected, appeal again after a month or stipulated time period